Source Hydration introduced us to several new products at the recent Warrior Expo. One that really stood out is the Diamond 3L Low Profile Armor Hydration System. Feature laden, the Diamond incorporates the following:
– Low profile 3L hydration system designed for compatibility with IOTV, IMTV and other widely used armor systems.
– QASTM â€œ4 buckle attachment system adjusts to fit many vest configurations.
– Front panel opens wide for easy reservoir removal.
– Can be refilled through the drinking tube with UTA refill adaptor (not included).
– Tuck-away shoulder straps/sternum strap for pack-style wear.
– Over-the-shoulder or under-the-arm tube routing options.
– MOLLE for adding accessories, Velcro for ID Tags.
– Includes Sourceâ€™s Diamond 3L reservoir system featuring Glass-LikeTM liner with Grunge-GuardTM delivers true water taste and superior bacteria resistance.
– Patented leakproof Widepac slider opens wide for easy cleaning and ice insertion.
– StormTM drinking valve delivers more water, faster, with no biting and weave covered tube adds UV protection and insulation.
– Source Quick Connect (SQC) seals watertight- tubes can be removed from filled reservoirs with no leaks or drips. Positive push button operation.
– Source Quick Mate Technology (QMT) offers â€œone-clickâ€ installation of drinking valves, UTA tube refill adaptors, and other Source accessories.
All of Source Hydration’s products are available from www.source-military.com.