Soldier Systems
Massif
Categories About Us EmailArchives Home Tactical Fanboy Soldier Sytems Home

Tactical Beard Owners Club

Facebook members who like to shoot guns and sport awesome facial hair take heart. There is finally a group for you. The Tactical Beard Owners Club is an invite only group but it is THE place to be if you a rocking a beard. Although many members are German, most communications are in English. They’ve even developed their first run of commemorative patches with different versions for different beard colors.

From the group:
The “Tactical Beard”: No matter if it is “Face Kevlar” or a “Combat Beard”, a beard seperates boys from men: the more testosterone the more beard will grow and the more he puts up in a fight. True men let grow their beard to let the dust from foreign countries settle in it. A man with beard will be respected by his battle buddies and will be feared by his enemies.

Tags: ,

7 Responses to “Tactical Beard Owners Club”

1. MarkM says:

Would that Chemical/Biological/Nuclear warfare actually be so limited. Don’t count on it.

2. FormerSFMedic says:

“the more testosterone the more beard will grow and the more he puts up in a fight.”

Ssuuuuuuuurre, it sounds cool, but unfortunately not true.

3. Kyle says:

HAHA. clearly MarkM and FormerSFMedic dont have a sense of humor! Should have been launched for no shave November.

4. Administrator says:

Gents, it’s tongue in cheek…

5. FormerSFMedic says:

Guys, a sense of humor is not a department I’m lacking in. Spend five minutes with me and you’ll understand. I just thought I would point out one area of that description that made me uncomfortable. Otherwise, I think the whole TCOB

6. FormerSFMedic says:

Guys, a sense of humor is not a department I’m lacking in. Spend five minutes with me and you’ll understand. I just thought I would point out one area of that description that got me thinking. Otherwise, I think the whole TBOC movement is pretty cool.

And FYI Kyle, not only did I NOT shave all November, but I haven’t shaved since ;)

7. FormerSFMedic says:

Sorry for the double post. You can delete as necessary.