The SureFire M300 Mini Scout light is Mil Std 1913 compatible and can be attached via an integral thumbscrew clamp. Powered by a single 123A lithium battery, the LED lamp generates 200 lumens of light shaped by a proprietary TIR lens. It has just been upgraded from 110 lumens to 200 lumens and is now available and shipping to dealers.
The ergonomic M300 is activated by clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or, for fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon, by pressing the included pressure-activated tape switch. Built from lightweight aerospace aluminum, hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the ultra-compact M300 will endure the rigors of combat without weighing down your weapon.
• Recoil-proof LED generates 200 lumens of blinding light
• TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and close-range tasks
• Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable
• Ergonomic tailcap and pressure-pad tape switch options included
• Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to any Mil-Spec Picatinny rail
• Powered by a single 123A lithium battery with 10-year shelf life
Available in Black and Tan with White LED.