DJ at American Kami has been working on THE SHIIT (Situational Heavyduty Idiots Implement Technical) BAG for quite awhile now. He’s a knife maker and not a nylon guy but he set out to design one hell of a bag. And he’s succeeded.
Right up front you have to put a few things into perspective.
1. American Kami’s THE SHIIT BAG is not for everyone.
2. American Kami’s THE SHIIT BAG is a very specialized piece of kit.
3. American Kami’s THE SHIIT BAG is built in limited runs.
4. American Kami’s THE SHIIT BAG is Made in USA.
All of this adds up to an expensive bag.
This thing is so packed with features that the only way to really learn about it is via video.
Here’s the timeline:
1. Order books close next Tuesday, 10 September, at 11.59PM CST. I will require all payments to be processed by then.
2. Wednesday morning, I submit the final count to the vendor and they start rocking out the production.
3. 8-10 weeks later, finished bags arrive here.
4. I pay the vendor.
5. I do a complete individual QC check on each bag setup, pack, and ship.
6. Your bag arrives.
7. We all do our happy dance.
The complete kit comes with:
1. The bag.
2. The strap.
3. The strap pad.
4. The flap.
5. Two tear out dividers with internal, top loading, Velcro closure pockets.
6. Ten single sided Velcro MOLLE/PALS Ripstrips.
7. Five double sided Velcro MOLLE/PALS Ripstrips.
8. The MBS holster.
Total price per kit is $624 plus USPS priority insured shipping.
Kits are only available in coyote at this time.
Tags: American Kami