Gerber has just released a brand new tactical pen, The Impromptu. Designed with input from law enforcement personnel, the Impromptu is designed as a “…utilitarian tool stout enough to rise to the unexpected call of duty.”
The Impromptu is made in the USA and crafted from machine steel. It features a “rite-in-the-rain” ballpoint pen cartridge for all-weather and upside down use. A stainless steel, rotatable pocket clip keeps the pen secure and ready, and integrated tool steel in the pen’s tip allows the pen to function as a glass breaker and personal defense tool. A reliable push-button mechanism allows for smooth, easy deployment.
Like all Gerber products, the Impromptu is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Rugged, machined steel body with durable Cerakote finish
- Integrated tempered steel tip designed to easily break glass
- Stainless steel pocket clip keeps the pen handy
- rite-in-the-rain ink cartridge works in all conditions
- Reliable push-button mechanism
- Made in the USA
- Overall Length: 5.59”
- Closed Length: 5”
- Weight: 1.02 oz. (29grams)
Tags: Gerber Gear