Soldier Systems
TYR Tactical
Categories About Us EmailArchives Home Tactical Fanboy Soldier Sytems Home

BOSS Rugby Now Available From SKD Tactical

The BOSS Rugby from Velocity Systems is now available now through SKD Tactical.

20131024-130704.jpg

Wear it as a replacement for your polo for range or daily wear. Made from a 83% Nylon, 17% Spandex wicking mesh material, it breathes well and is very comfortable.

Features:
Modern rugby style collar
Two low-profile envelope pockets on the sleeves featuring Velcro patches
Highly Breathable
Enhanced wicking chemistry
Soil release treatment
Dynamic stretch and recovery
Odorexx™ Antimicrobial good for 25 washes
Short sleeve construction
Non-chafing heat seal labels

Made in USA.

Currently available in Black with additional colors coming soon. Sizes Small – 2XLarge.

www.skdtac.com

Tags: ,

16 Responses to “BOSS Rugby Now Available From SKD Tactical”

1. DA says:

I know you’ve got some experience with these shirts.. From the design sketches I was hoping the material would be a bit more substantial but looking at this image and those on SKD’s site, it looks like that thin, cheap, large-holed mesh that is used on a lot of gym shorts, is that the case? Thanks as always for the info!!

• SSD says:

Hell to the no, these aren’t like those douchy basketball shorts that thugs wear between their drawers and jeans at all.

Seriously though, the material is awesome.

• straps says:

Velocity ain’t got no time fuh’ dat.

• DA says:

haha! ok great, thank you both for the comical replies! I’m sold.

• Matt says:

I can also attest that the material is thick and sturdy and that the “holes” are not actually holes. They are closed and the material inside the “holes” appears to be a little thinner in those places for added breathability. Also, the “velcro” is not regular loop velcro it is very soft “velour” feeling stuff. I honestly expected it to disintegrate when I pulled the patch off the sleeve but it’s some wonder material, holding up really well.

2. 404953C says:

I just ordered mine :)

3. BSOU says:

Risk assessment says sleeves down… Yeah we are taking that part out, these shirt are spot on!!

4. Engineer says:

I like it, but a version without the SSI Velcro panels would be appreciated.

5. Agentofwrath says:

Black is so 1990′s. Although it does make one appear slimmer.

6. Mike Nomad says:

I want. SSD, how are these cut? Sometimes I need a lg, sometimes an xl.

7. Mike Nomad says:

Arrived today. At 6 foot / 215 lbs, the XL was the way to go: Form-fitting, with a little bit of room. For an all-synthetic, it doesn’t have that ‘plastic’ feel. Solid weight. Don’t notice the velco at all.

Time to start wearing: See how it abrades, and how well the pockets hold up.