Soldier Systems
TYR Tactical
Categories About Us EmailArchives Home Tactical Fanboy Soldier Sytems Home

Slangvel Hats Now In MultiCam Tropic

001

Slangvel will soon be offering his M43, Patrol hat, and Recce in MultiCam Tropic, a pattern heavily influenced by the ERDL camouflage pattern.

www.ebay.com/usr/slangvel

Tags:

14 Responses to “Slangvel Hats Now In MultiCam Tropic”

1. jjj0309 says:

Looks like Multicam Tropic is the greanest camo in the market. Greener than Cadpat, Czech, or even Pencott greenzone. It’s like Saint Patrick’s Day with some bruises.

2. Namer says:

Those yellowish spots don’t fit at all in such a camo, they are totally useless. it makes it detactable.

3. Will says:

SSD,
    You may have mentioned this sometime ago, but is this the ‘woodland’ pattern that the US Army decided to pass up on?

Has anyone had a chance to test it out in a less tropical wooded area like FT Lewis?

The more I see of this and the airid pattern the more I like them.

• SSD says:

It’s slightly different than what the Army was offered, but that has to do with colors and not pattern.

4. My Lying Eyes says:

Let’s see a hat with fold over ear flaps in multicam artic.

5. CAVstrong says:

I’m sold. Let’s adopt the marine corps uniform in the tropic and arid pattern and issue ocie in transitional with special artic kit in alpine.

6. Kaos-1 says:

So, I take it companies are receiving fabrics in the new colors, other than the multicam black crap……who am I kidding , winter will be over by the time stuffs made in multicam artic.

• Lasse says:

I heard rumors about winter is coming back in November/December 2014, like every other fucking year.

• Kaos-1 says:

I heard rumors that life isn’t definite , I could die in a car accident in 2 weeks, be diagnosed with a brain tumor in 4 months, world war 3 could break out in the pacific this coming summer. I’m hunting coyotes now!!! ….dick

7. Kory Smith says:

I don’t like it the greens are to similar and the other colors are in such small amounts you probably would just look like a green blob or a clover patch at more than 10 yards.

8. eggroll says:

commenting on the “look” of a pattern outside the context of its requisite terrain regime combined with lack of wear and environmental infiltration onto said piece(s) is laughable.

In short, dont knock on a products suitable efficacy / practicality without knowing its context