CLEER Medical’s Mini Blowout Kit or MBOK comes in at only 5″ x 3.5″ x 1.75″ and 8.2 oz, fully loaded. CLEER worked directly with Celox, North American Rescue, and 3M to obtain proprietary-sized and packaged components in order to achieve the MBOKs small size and weight.
The MBOK is a two-part system consisting of an inner wallet that holds the kit contents, and an outer sleeve that allows the contents to be deployed with either an upward or downward pull, utilizing no buckles, snaps, or hook-and-loop. The outer sleeve uses Blue Force Gear’s Helium Whisper PALS attachment system.
The CLEER Medical MBOK comes with the following:
• CLEER Medical Trauma Bandage (4″ x 24″ Flat Packed compression dressing)
• Celox Rapid (3″ x 24″ Z-Fold)
• FOXSeal Occlusive Dressing (Contains 2 Chest Seals)
• North American Rescue Tan Bear Claw Gloves (1 Pair of Large sized gloves)
• CLEER Medical Easy Tape (4 – 2″ x 12″ Strips of 3M Durapore medical tape on easy release backers)
• North American Rescue ARS for Needle Decompression (14 gauge x 3.25″) – Advanced Version Only
• Rusch Nasopharyngeal Airway (28FR with lubricating jelly) – Advanced Version Only
CLEER Medical is currently taking pre-orders for the MBOK, with an estimated ship date of July 7th, 2014. Color options: Black, Coyote Brown, and MultiCam.
Manufactured in the USA by Blue Force Gear.