San Tan Gear has developed a computer bag with 2 concealed NIJ Level IIIA ballistic insert panels. The bag has a built-in hidden ambidextrous holster, two rear straps for use as a shield, and a flashing strobe for signaling. A tab strap under the carrying handle drops the rear ballistic panel, providing 270 square inches of shielding. The inserts have a 2″ overlap so bullets and fragments won’t pass through them. The ExecPro was designed for:
– Students or employees working in a firearm restricted area
– Judges, attorneys, bankers, and other high profile people
– Plain-Clothes Law Enforcement Officers
– Personal Security Details
– Everyday people who realize violence can happen anywhere
Made in the USA. Berry compliant.
Tags: San Tan Gear