San Tan Gear has developed a computer bag with 2 concealed NIJ Level IIIA ballistic insert panels. The bag has a built-in hidden ambidextrous holster, two rear straps for use as a shield, and a flashing strobe for signaling. A tab strap under the carrying handle drops the rear ballistic panel, providing 270 square inches of shielding. The inserts have a 2″ overlap so bullets and fragments won’t pass through them. The ExecPro was designed for:
- Students or employees working in a firearm restricted area
- Judges, attorneys, bankers, and other high profile people
- Plain-Clothes Law Enforcement Officers
- Personal Security Details
- Everyday people who realize violence can happen anywhere
Made in the USA. Berry compliant.
Tags: San Tan Gear