Fountain Valley, CA — SureFire has expanded its signature Scout Light Series with the new M600P and M620P Fury Scout WeaponLight models. Both models feature SureFire’s newest high-performance LED, which produces 600 lumens and, thanks to a precision reflector, provides a wider beam with increased surround light, as opposed to the more-focused beam created by the TIR lenses found on most SureFire Scout Lights.
The new Fury Scout Light models’ wider beams are optimal for urban environments or up close engagements, where lighting a wider area is preferable. The M600P and M620P come with two included switches— a pushbutton tailcap switch: press for momentary on, press further to click constant-on; and a momentary-on tape switch with a 7-inch cable that attaches to your preferred location via self-stick Velcro® backing.
Compact, lightweight, and rugged, the new Fury Scout Light models are nearly identical to their predecessors. The new models’ bezels are only slightly larger in diameter at—1.37 inches—while their weatherproof Mil-Spec-anodized aluminum bodies measure 5.7 inches in length. The new Fury models produce tactical-level light (over 50 lumens) for 1.5 hours on two 123A lithium batteries. The M600P Fury Scout Light uses an integral thumbscrew clamp to attach to any MIL-STD-1913 rail. The M620P Fury Scout uses SureFire’s self-adjusting Swing-Lever™ clamp, which fits MIL-STD-1913 rails and even rails that are out of spec. Available in Black or Desert Tan.
Features & Benefits
• Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries
• Surefire reflector provides a wider beam pattern, increasing situational awareness for close quarter operations
• Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable
• Ergonomic tailcap and pressure-pad tape switching included
• Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to in-spec MIL-STD-1913 rails
• Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
• Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise