Position: Deputy Program Manager
Quantico Tactical is seeking for candidates with drive and enthusiasm to join our Government Operations Team as a Deputy Program Manager. The ideal candidate is intelligent, creative, possesses strong leadership skills and has an entrepreneurial spirit. The position serves as the direct assistant to the Program Manager and second in charge for communication between Quantico Tactical and Defense Logistics Agency, Philadelphia (DLA) for the management of our Tailored Logistics Support contract for Special Operational Equipment (TLS/SOE). The Deputy Program Manager also assists in the management of a growing team of Contract Specialists and Customer Service personnel in support of the contract. Logistics backgrounds are applicable to this position.
Why Quantico Tactical?
Quantico Tactical is the premier source for tactical apparel, gear and weapons for the military, federal agencies, the law enforcement/first responder community and the serious tactical enthusiast.
A high percentage of our employees are law enforcement and military veterans with experience in an expansive array of operational specialties. This also deeply affects our corporate culture in that we are an intensely mission-focused team of professionals that embrace the values of integrity, teamwork, accountability and unyielding dedication.
We are a market leader with the best team, unparalleled products, and procurement solutions for our industry. We offer a great opportunity to play a vital role in supporting the noble cause of our defense, federal, and law enforcement customers worldwide in a dynamically growing organization.
This position is located from our corporate HQ in Aberdeen, NC and cannot be done remotely. Successful candidates will have no shortage of advancement opportunities.
* Provides daily supervision of tasks as well as direction and leadership to the team
* Receives, reviews, assigns and manages customer requests through the contract
* Establishes a working relationship with new vendors and customers to enhance the contract
* Assists in managing pre-award and post award phases of the acquisition process
* Reviews EDI transactions for accuracy based on award notices
* Provides oversight and guidance for customer orders and deliveries
* Analyzes quotes and other data to determine fair and reasonable costs
* Ensure compliance of the contract and overall success of the program
Skills / Knowledge:
* Must possess logistical knowledge with respect to the US Military
* Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, speaking and writing skills
* Must be able to effectively communicate information to all levels of the organization
* Strong negotiating skills
* Must be very process driven
* Possesses strong math skills
* Must be highly organized and detail oriented
* Must be able to calmly work in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment
* Successful track record in the Government Contracting field
* Superior organizational, problem-solving, and multi-tasking abilities
* Prior military experience is an asset, but not required
* 5+ Years experience in Microsoft Office environment with emphasis on Excel
* 3+ Years experience in Government Contracts
* 3+ Years in management positions
* 2+ Years of customer service
How to Apply: Please submit a meaningful cover letter with your resume to Opportunities@QuanticoTactical.com
Only those candidates offered interviews will be contacted.
Quantico Tactical is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Please visit our website at: www.QUANTICOTACTICAL.com
Tags: Quantico Tactical