Position: Corporate Marketing Manager
Quantico Tactical is seeking an experienced firearm and tactical Corporate Marketing Manager to be based in our head quarters office. The ideal candidate is a US military veteran and/or serious tactical enthusiast, with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration who is truly excited about tactical gear. This is an exciting and very unique opportunity for a knowledgeable weapons and tactical gear enthusiast with the drive and interest to submerse themselves in the firearm & tactical world.
Why Quantico Tactical?
Quantico Tactical is the premier source for tactical apparel, gear and weapons for the military, federal agencies, the law enforcement/first responder community and the serious tactical enthusiast.
A high percentage of our employees are law enforcement and military veterans with experience in an expansive array of operational specialties. This also deeply affects our corporate culture in that we are an intensely mission-focused team of professionals that embrace the values of integrity, teamwork, accountability and unyielding dedication.
We are a market leader with the best team, unparalleled products, and procurement solutions for our industry. We offer a great opportunity to play a vital role in supporting the noble cause of our defense, federal, and law enforcement customers worldwide in a dynamically growing organization.
This position is located from our corporate HQ in Aberdeen, NC and cannot be done remotely. Successful candidates will have no shortage of advancement opportunities.
* Develop deliberate marketing strategies and campaigns that align with business goals.
* Develop and promote appropriate market positioning and messaging campaigns by
leveraging an impactful mix of marketing tactics to achieve goals.
* Develop and maintain all marketing content to include the creation of multimedia marketing materials, copy, presentations, email campaigns, marketing collateral, store ads, videos, radio, trade shows and events.
* Design, coordinate, and analyze marketing promotion results to improve customer acquisition and retention.
* Work closely with graphic artist to develop all promotional material.
* Manage e-commerce/website marketing, content, presentation, email campaigns and the customer’s experience.
* Manage Co-op advertising programs and PR.
Skills / Knowledge:
* Must have a proven track record of marketing success in the firearm and tactical industry.
* Must have a high level understanding of, including but not limited to, knowledge of paid search, SEO/SEM, AdWords, Google Analytics, pay-per-click (PPC), key words, display advertising, affiliate programs, email marketing, social media, print, radio, events, developing direct digital marketing tactics and create metrics to monitor/measure these relationships
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Must have effective vendor management and negotiations skills
* Must be an excellent communicator – both in writing and in person – with exceptional interpersonal skills
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
* 5+ Years experience in marketing
* 3+ Years in management positions
* A lifetime of enthusiasm for firearms and tactical gear!
* Graphic skills a plus
How to Apply: Please submit a meaningful cover letter with your resume to Opportunities@QuanticoTactical.com
Only those candidates offered interviews will be contacted.
Quantico Tactical is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Please visit our website at www.QUANTICOTACTICAL.com
Tags: Quantico Tactical