Rather than traditional heavy, cotton overwhites which absorbe maisture and freeze, Wild Things makes their White Out Overwhite from a functional and durable 70-denier nylon fabric that is abrasion resistant and blocks the wind. Printed in MultiCam Alpine, it offers near IR suppression and the fabric is treated with a durable water resistant finish.
The system consists of Jacket with helmet compatible Hood, Pants and Pack Cover. I like the simple design, with single pass through access.
• Top has a full front zip and and helmet compatible, adjustable, stowaway hood.
• Top also offers bilateral, angled 10” pass thru pockets for easy accessibility to vest or kit.
• Pants have a stretch waistband, and 18” ankle zippers for easy donning and doffing over boots. Grommets at cuffs allow for tie down under boots.
• Pants also have rear pocket and mesh lined, front hand pockets.
• All zippers covered for added protection and to eliminate straight lines through your camo
• Pack Cover comes in three sizes – S, M or L – to fit most packs
These are already in service with 1st ASOG. Interested units and agencies can purchase these through ADS Inc.