Massif Rocks!

Well Played PEO Soldier, Well Played

This photo was posted to Facebook by PEO Soldier showcasing their display at yesterday’s Army-Navy game in Philadelphia.

19 Responses to “Well Played PEO Soldier, Well Played”

1. Matt in Oklahoma says:

Bhahaha

2. Lose_Game says:

LMAO GOTEEM

3. Joe_K says:

Cops have been fired for less, it’s a racist White Supremacy hand and arm signal apparently lol.

• Geoff says:

Coming to SHOT 2019, a subdued QAnon combat patch.

• Hayden says:

It depends on the context, the image above just seems like the circle game. I’d be more worried if PEO soldier constantly posted racist 4chan memes though. I’d compare it to “its okay to be white” an innocuous slogan, until you realize that it was created and popularized by white supremacists, specifically to make anyone who called it out look like a psycho. Any onlooker who doesn’t have that same background information just assumes the person countering it saying “its not okay to be white” instead of pointing out that its a white supremacy thing, just like this.

• James says:

Is it though? It’s a simple way of illustrating some pretty serious flaws in the entire sociological conflict theory that has been coopted by leftists. Regardless who you think created it, it’s true- if you can’t admit that you may have a problem.

• Jordan says:

I dont get it. What or where is the white supremacist signal?

4. HC in Florida says:

Some people will likely lose their shit over this… Trolling hard AF.

5. miclo18d says:

Reminds me of the time I was in Nordstrom with my wife… I wandered off while she was looking at clothes and saw a mannequin with hands that had articulated fingers.

Needless to say the Nordstrom mannequin was giving the “shocker” sign as I walked away giggling to myself!

6. Rob371 says:

Hmmm. That’s a close one. Looks barely below the waist. Judges?

7. If I found out who did this I would give them this shirt I designed https://www.madduo.co/collections/house-morningwood/products/hand-of-the-king-meatgazer-sigil-bronze . Good job unknown hero.

8. Mehmaster says:

Buckles where the buttstock goes….. Is there a reason every service vest is like this? The Marines seem to have done the exact same thing and current iotv has the same design.

9. Boris says:

Hm, I even didn’t… oh no.