USSOCOM’s AT&L Program Executive Office-Command, Control, Computers and Communications (PEO-C4) / has announced and industry collaboration event focused on non-RF Communications to be held 7 and 8 December, 2016 at SOFWERX in Tampa, Florida.
They wish to meet with selected experts from industry to facilitate technical discussions on active and passive non-RF communications.
The discussions will focus on the following areas of interest:
• System scalability on various sized platforms
• Data rates and power levels
• Transmission ranges
• Non-RF equipment solution sets
• Low Probability of Intercept/Low Probability of Deception/Low Probability of Exploitation
• Non-RF communication in a wide variety of environments
• Near and far field capabilities
Interested parties need to respond by Oct 14, 2016 at 12:00 pm Eastern. Visit www.FBO.gov for full details.