Phokus Research Group developed this Dual Zipper Under Armor Deployment version of the Sons Traima Kit for those units who need to be able to access the components of their medical items. In addition to the ability to maintain the kits when items expire, the dual zipper also allows units to update their components with new items. It still fits in the late pocket of the Armor Vest so they’ve also introduced a split seam so the items stay in place.
It’s a great product, but the name is a mouthful and more of a nomenclature than a cool name. I suggested Phokus allow the SSD readers to name it. So here’s your shot to be a marketing genius. Phokus will reward the best name, judged by them, two fully loaded versions of this kit as well as two Shield kits.
To enter, follow these rules:
1. In the comments section of THIS, and only THIS, article on SSD, share your proposed name. Only entries here are eligible to win. Of more than ine person submits a name, the first use gets credit for it.
2. Comments are open from now until 1600 Zulu on 30 September 2016 (that’s this Friday at High Noon Eastern Daylight Time).
3. Use any alias you want to post but be sure to use a valid email address since that’s how we’ll contact the winner.
4. Phokus Research Group will select the name from the comments we receive.
5. One entry per email address. We will delete entries that violate this policy.
6. Must be 18 to enter. Void where prohibited.
By the way, Phokus products are available for unit and agency purchase from ADS Inc.