Archive for the ‘DIY’ Category
Armageddon Gear started making these Gunsmith Aprons for George’s crew at GA Precision and quickly received enough interest that they’re now offering them on the site. They’re a good pairing with the Armorer’s Tool Kit Pouch they made for the SOCOM PSR a couple years back.
These 1000D Cordura aprons are available in Black, Coyote, Ranger Green and MultiCam.
The Journeyman Apron with Cargo Pockets – A46-JMA-CP is an update on Atlas 46’s Journeyman Apron, offering equivalent durability and protection, but with flapped cargo pockets across the bottom.
Features and Benefits
– Rugged 1000D Cordura construction
– Padded shoulder harness for comfort
– Adjustable back and waist straps for proper wear
– Zippered pocket for cell phone or note pad
– Triple front cargo pockets with covered flaps, with slit pockets behind
– Dual hammer loop with AIM webbing on each hip for preferential carry
– Slotted webbing for attachment of add on AIM System pouches and platforms
– Pockets on inside of apron for gloves, rags, etc.
– Hand crafted in the USA
– Available in Black, Coyote, and MultiCam.
Many of us are busy with DIY projects this Saturday so we thoight it wouod be a great time to tell you about the AIMS 3″ Magnetic Panel from Atlas 46.
This 3″w x .5″d x 4.5″h panel uses Atlas 46’s AIM attachment system which sandwiches the pouch around the belt (fits up to 2” belt) and allows quick attach without removing the belt. It incorprates six magnets to hold smaller items in place and would be handy for chores. Hand crafted in the USA
Available in Black or Coyote. Also offered in 2″ width.
Have you checked out the SureFire How-To channel on YouTube? There are several videos already loaded including this one featuring Barry Dueck as he explains how to properly mount a SureFire suppressor to your rifle.
PEO-Soldier turned us on to this article in PS – The Preventive Maintenance Monthly on how to make your own thermal targets.
Arc’teryx produced this excellent video demonstrating how to care for your Gore-Tex garments. It’s great advice for all of your waterproof breathable outer garments, regardless of material.