Massif is seeking a Product Line Manager to drive sales and grow revenue by developing high performance clothing and product lines that meet customer needs based on product knowledge and sales and customer feedback.
Key responsibilities include conducting research to identify market opportunities and trends; developing product strategies and creating product line plans; creating design briefs to provide innovative solutions; informing the design process through a comprehensive knowledge of customers, competition, technology, and industry-best fit, finish and functionality; driving the product development process to achieve brand goals; and building and maintaining a comprehensive field testing program.
This position reports to the Company’s Director of Textiles & Technology. It is a full-time position with benefits.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or equivalent education or experience
• At least three years’ experience in product line management and merchandising, preferably in the outdoor apparel industry
• Excellent understanding of the technical properties of high performance textiles and garments
• Strong understanding of military/government customers preferred
• Ability to build strong customer relationships
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills; understanding of statistical analysis
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including strong presentation skills
• Team-player orientation
• Ability to organize and effectively prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
• Self-initiating, with ability to work independently
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, MRP system, CRM system, web searching)
• Occasional domestic travel
Massif is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic characteristics, or any other characteristic protected by law.