These sights incorporate the same PRO-level features of the award-winning TFX PRO series (Tritium + Fiber-Optic Xtreme). These PRO features are designed to increase speed, accuracy and overall performance of any combat handgun.
TRITIUM PRO utilizes the brightest available Swiss Tritium installed in a solid-steel housing that is CNC-machined in Texas. The front sight has a large white FOCUS•LOCK ring, making it fast and easy to acquire in daylight conditions. A U-notch in the rear sight increases speed and accuracy by simplifying alignment. In low light or complete darkness, the sights glow and transition to a standard 3-dot configuration. An aggressively angled leading edge on the rear sight allows for emergency one-hand operation of the slide. Like all TRUGLO sights, TRITIUM PRO uses a FORTRESS FINISH plating that is incredibly tough.
TRUGLO® TRITIUM PRO FEATURES:
• Front sight FOCUS•LOCK ring for even faster focus
• Quick and accurate U-notch Design
• Angled rear sight edge for emergency one-hand operation
• Machined and Assembled in USA with quality Swiss Tritium for maximum brightness
• Unmatched visibility in low-light shooting conditions or complete darkness
• Glows-in-the-dark – no batteries or light exposure required
• FORTRESS FINISH™ provides a permanent protective coating for maximum protection
• Snag resistant design / fits standard holsters
• 12 year limited warranty
• MSRP: $108 / set
TRITIUM PRO sights are in stock and shipping, including models for Beretta®, Glock®, Smith & Wesson®, and Springfield Armory®. TRITIUM PRO sights are available through shooting sports retailers and online at