23NOV2016 – NEW BERLIN, WI – American Defense MFG has partnered with Special Operations Care Fund (SOC-F) and the Deadbird Society (DBS) to release a custom American Defense MFG UIC MOD 2, in order to raise funds for SOC-F. This rifle bears a custom serial number, as well as, exclusive items from our supporting partners. Only 100 tickets are available.
TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED HERE: goo.gl/CgC6HK
Rifle Specs ADM UIC MOD2:
• 14.5 Criterion Barrel 1/8 .223 Wylde Chamber
• Battle Comp 1.5 Pin & Welded
• American Defense MFG Billet Upper Receiver with 13.5 MLOK Rail
• American Defense MFG Completely Ambidextrous Billet Lower Receiver
• American Defense MFG 13.5 MLOK rail
• Radian Talon Ambidextrous Safety
• Bravo Company USA MOD 4 Ambidextrous Charging Handle
• Geissele G2S Trigger
• Law Tactical Gen 3 Folder
• Vortex Razor HD Gen II 1×6 in Grey
• American Defense MFG Delta C 30mm Mount
• 1000 Rounds of Black Hills Ammunition
• Tactical Distributors Black Khard w/SOC- F custom embroidery
• Arc’teryx Naga Full Zip Black w/ SOC-F custom embroidery
• Blue Force Gear Sling
• Dark Angel Medical D.A.R.K. in Wolf Grey
• Multitasker TWIST – SOC-F Edition
• Magpul PMag
• Raven Concealment Top Stop
• Magpul MBus PRO flip up sight set
• Arc’teryx Rho Beanie with matching serial number embroidered
• Deadbird Society Limited Edition Patch by Spartan Village with matching serial number laser cut
• Black Point Tactical Single and Double MAP Pouches
• Blue Force Gear Dapper Pouches
• Arc’teryx Mug
• SOC-F Challenge Coin
Value of Package: 6000.00 / Chances in winning *(number of tickets purchased out of 100)
Chances in winning are relative to the number of donations made out of 100. Void where prohibited by law. This rifle IS NOT California compliant. It is American compliant. Please know your local, State, and Federal laws before purchasing a ticket. We will not reconfigure the rifle for States that have restrictions on features already assembled. Raffles are NOT tax deductible.
About Special Operations Care Fund (SOC-F):
The Special Operations Care Fund (SOC-F) is a 501(c)3 non-profit, 100% volunteer, charitable organization that generates funds for the families of wounded or killed Special Operations Forces (SOF).
Our mission is to “fill in the gaps” of the care of the Special Operations Forces (SOF) community. We raise money via events and unique engagements; linking donors, industry, and SOF end users together. Funds generated from the events support Brain Injury Treatment not covered by Tri-care or the VA, SOF Gold Star Kids Camps, SOF Marriage counseling, and emergency needs as they arise. Once we have covered out internally funded initiatives, we donate like-run charitable organizations that support the Special Operations Community.
We are average American’s who care deeply about the Special Operations Community, and we created SOC-F to make a difference in the lives of the families of those who have given so much.
About American Defense MFG:
American Defense Manufacturing LLC was founded with an idea and a lot of hard work. What followed was the QD Auto-lock that has become the standard for QD mounting hardware. All ADM products are 100% designed and built in America.
All of our products are designed by shooters with one goal in mind – quality.
Moving forward, we have evolved into a premier manufacturer of AR-15’s that we consider “The Gentleman’s Work Gun.” With a high level of attention to detail, an eye for style, but a demand for performance, our UIC line of rifles are serious tools, for serious people.
About Deadbird Society:
Deadbird Society began in 2014 as a place for a few friends to come together online to share a love of the outdoors, gear, and all things Arc’teryx. It has grown rapidly as more and more people join to share their passion for the brand and the lifestyle. In two short years, Deadbird Society is about to surpass 3,000 members and has grown amongst the online gear communities as the preeminent place to not only learn more about Arc’teryx, but also buy, sell, and trade gear amongst like-minded individuals. Many Arc’teryx employees, from retail stores to corporate (both commercial and LEAF), have become members and often share product knowledge and insight, as well as offer a peek behind the curtain at upcoming product lines.
Deadbird Society is also deeply involved with Special Operations Care Fund (SOC-F), and for the past two years has actively participated with various fundraising projects (patches, shirts, challenge coins, raffles, and auctions) to donate directly to SOC-F and support the families of our special operations community. DBS has partnered with Arc’teryx and numerous other companies to raffle and auction items… but more importantly, raise awareness for SOC-F and the work they do.
All photos were graciously provided by Richard King Photography.