At Warrior West you’ll be able to check out a demo of BERG’s 20’ expandable E2S2 Dental Shelter used in the National Guard for Periodic Health Assessments (PHA). Use of these shelters has significantly increased mission readiness and decreased the cost of outsourcing medical care. What’s more, these shelters can be setup in 15 minutes or less and are perfect for not interrupting training to conduct field maintenance or medical support.
Generally, these are deployed in sets of four and used in conjunction with one another.
The ANG/Reserve PHA/PDA Portable Solution includes these capabilities:
1. 3-4 Dental Exam chair and stools for PDA.
2. Nomad Pro II x-ray system for PDA.
3. 1 – audiology booth for Hearing Conservation Program.
4. 2 – medical exam tables and portable desk for PHA.
5. 10 – Folding chairs for waiting room.
6. 1 – Desk and Chair for waiting room.
Additionally, BERG will feature the following capabilities in their shelter demo:
1. AMC-20CF Mobile Dental System.
2. NOMAD Pro 2 dental x-ray.
3. NOMAD MD medical and physical security x-ray system.
4. ADC-09 – Hydraulic Portable Dental Stool.
5. ADC-02CF – Hydraulic Portable Chair.
6. ADC-01CS Portable Chair.
7. ALU-40LED-CF – Portable LED Light.
8. AEU-525CF/CFH Transport III Dental System.
9. Talon Litter.
10. Litter Stand.
These shelters can be configured in a wide varieties of ways and combined to create everything from this specialized, mobile medical facility to an entire base camp complete with billets, mess, recreation and work centers. Because these are shelters and not tents, they can be stacked as well as transported like other shipping containers, with the mission equipment safely stored inside.
BERG will be on hand in booth #1043 at Warrior Expo West, in the San Diego Convention Center, April 19 & 20.