Posts Tagged ‘Blue Force Gear’
Blue Force Gear will be located in a meeting room right off the breeze way in the Embassy Suites Tampa for SOFIC 2015. They’ll have snacks, beer, and new products to show off during show hours, so give ’em a visit if you’re attending SOFIC. If all else fails, follow the coordinates.
Blue Force Gear has updated the Trauma Kit Now! with all of their latest features including the ball detail on the pull tab as well as a fully MOLLEminus flap which is integral to the the insert. The flap also incorporates a removable Black tab which conceals the Red Cross to denote medical items.
Offered in Black, Coyote Brown, MultiCam, OD Green and Wolf Grey.
Made with Helium Whisper technology featuring Cordura and ULTRAcomp.
As seen at the recent USASOC Sniper Competition.
In case you missed the news at SHOT Show, Blue Force Gear is back in the pack business. They’ve integrated their proprietary Helium Whisper technology which combines ULTRcomp material with laser cut, PALS compatible slots into a panel loader design. Coming soon.
It’s Stephen from Blue Force Gear in Vale, Colorado.
One of our readers pointed out to us that Blue Force Gear is currently holding a BOGO sale on the SP-1501 sling. That’s two SP-1501 slings for the price of one. The sale ends at midnight tonight, so take advantage before time runs out.
Blue Force Gear is seeking an Inside Sales Rep to work in Blue Force Gear Headquarters in Pooler, GA. A successful candidate for the Sales Team will possess excellent communications skills and will have the drive and dedication to assist BFG in providing superior customer service and reaching sales goals. They are looking for someone who is intelligent, mature, and brings a positive attitude to his/her work environment.
– Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
– Cold-call prospects that are self- generated or from external sources.
– Make follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
– Collaborate with Commercial Sales Manager and Director of Business Development to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
– Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
– Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
– Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Rep Group or Commercial Sales Manager with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
– Overcome objections of prospective customers.
– Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
– Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
– Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
– Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
Qualifications: Minimum Requirements
– College degree in Business or Marketing preferred, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
– 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
– Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
– Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
– Knowledge of tactical equipment, military, or federal agencies a plus
– Knowledge of government contracts a plus
– Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
– Occasional travel to attend sales events or exhibits may be required.
– 8:30 to 5:30 with one hour lunch
– Extended hours may be necessary when customer needs arise
– Overtime and Saturdays as required.
Blue Force Gear is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit resumes with cover letter to email@example.com.
Blue Force Gear has introduced the Micro DAP (Denied Area Pattern) pack. Inspired by outdoor day packs, this will come in at about $125 with first quarter delivery.
The back is padded with an HDPE insert. It also features padded shoulder straps, comms/hydration pass through and a full interior Velcro field for the new line of Dappers.