Canadian Tactical and Operational Medical Solutions Inc. is seeking candidates for a new position. It’s as Director of Research, Development and Standards at their headquarters in Edmonton, AB, Canada. They are a dynamic business and they’re looking someone with the right mix of innovation grounded in experience.
CTOMS Inc. is a leader in the tactical medical industry providing high quality training and equipment manufacturing and distribution. In order to continue our growth and success, we are seeking a highly motivated and qualified professional Director of Research, Development and Standards to join our team in Edmonton, AB, Canada in a full-time position.
General overview of the position:
• Course curriculum creation, maintenance and updating;
• Training standards creation, assessment and enforcement; and
• Product research, development, trials and evaluations.
A more detailed responsibilities/job description of the position will be provided during the interview. Position selection process will include:
• Submission of a resume/CV in MS Word format, showing appropriate experience, qualifications and reference contacts;
• Invitation for an interview based on resume/CV, background and reference checks and phone interview;
• Completed aptitude testing; and
• Signing of a non-disclosure agreement.
Required Qualifications and Traits:
• Experienced in adult education, specifically instructing and curriculum development.
• Experience in quality standards assessment and enforcement.
• Military experience preferred.
• Experience in pre-hospital medical care, preferably in a tactical/combat environment and preferably with an advanced scope of practice.
• Experience in, and an intimate knowledge of Tactical Combat Casualty Care.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Independent and confident with a very high degree of initiative.
• Leadership experience (preferably military).
• Ability to handle confidential materials and information with the utmost integrity and discretion.
• Ability to work unsupervised, self-direct and independently seek additional responsibilities.
• Detailed familiarity with the tactical medical industry.
• Ability to travel.
• Above average knowledge in operating Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook (2010) and Adobe Professional.
Interested candidates can email their Cover Letter and Resume/CV in MS Word format to email@example.com citing the position they are applying for. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.