Amsterdam-based apparel and gear company LEAFGEAR is offering an interesting service to anyone stopping through Amsterdam: direct transport from Schiphol airport to their showroom. The full release can be read below:
Introducing the new LEAFGEAR Limo Service! From Schiphol Airport straight to our showroom in Amsterdam. Traveling to a foreign destination and using Amsterdam as a hub? When you arrive at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam for a stopover, why not visit LEAFGEAR when you can? We offer you FREE transport to visit our showroom to find.fix.strike whatever you want. Looking for best tactical gear to complement your equipment just before you need it? Wanting to confess your last secrets? Or just wanting to hang out for few hours? You are most welcome to come around at stay at our LG showroom for a drink or game of fussball.
The transport is free of charge however there are a few simple rules:
* schedule an appointment for pick-up per email.
* pick-up is only guaranteed after our written confirmation.
* we can transport max. of 2 pax at a time.
* no luggage can be taken except for your wallets.
* no Red-light-district tour or Banana bars. Just straight to LG showroom.
* we offer this transport during our regular opening hours and depending on availability.