Massif, a leading producer of cutting-edge flame-resistant outdoor clothing and fabrics for military and law enforcement applications, is seeking a Marketing/Communications Manager to build the value of Massif’s brand by developing and implementing marketing plans, and ensuring that all Company marketing and other communications support the Company’s brand message.
Key responsibilities include assisting in developing the Company’s brand message; creating marketing materials for Sales and Customer Service; developing and implementing advertising and promotional programs; writing and editing responses to government solicitations; and maintaining Company presence on social media platforms.
This full-time position is located at Massif headquarters in the beautiful resort town of Ashland in southern Oregon. Massif offers a casual, collaborative, fast-paced and high-energy work environment, as well as competitive wages and benefits.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications, or equivalent education or experience
* At least three years’ marketing experience
* Demonstrated proficiency in writing for a range of audiences
* Ability to think creatively outside the framework of traditional marketing strategies and tactics
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including persuasive, creative, and technical writing skills
* Team-player orientation
* Ability to organize and effectively prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
* Self-initiating, with ability to work independently
* Ability to influence without formal authority
* Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities
* Excellent computer skills ( Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Apps, Adobe Creative Suite)
Massif is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic characteristics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please email cover letter, resume, three business references, and five-year salary history in Word format to email@example.com.