Payson, AZ – Advanced Tactical Armament Concepts, LLC (ATAC), manufacturer of HPR Ammunition, reveals the donation of the customized HPR Black Ops Jeep Wrangler “Freedom Vehicle” to the NRA. The rugged 2014 Jeep Wrangler that has traveled the U.S. with HPR’s Mobile Command Center is now up for auction on GunBroker.com until May 22nd. Not only is this an amazing opportunity for the buyer, but proceeds raised from this auction will go directly to the NRA foundation.
“ATAC knew how important 2016 was going to be for all of us politically and we knew donations and member support was more important than ever to assure our second amendment rights going forward” states Jim Antich, Founder & Managing Member. “This is why ATAC has presented the NRA with this One of a Kind Freedom Vehicle to help raise funding for our future.”
The Black Ops Freedom Vehicle is a tactical muscle machine with the following Specifications:
· TeraFlex suspension with Custom Coilover conversion
· Fox Shocks
· Smittybilt XRC Armor side panels with custom Diamond plate blast protection
· Six Rigid industry light bars
· Custom “one of a kind” tailgate
· Katskin Leather embroidered seats
· Undercarriage LED lights
· Bulldog 8k Winch and Front Bumper
· AR-15 Roll Cage Gun Mounts
· Wild Boar Innovations Tactical Slant back hardtop
· 40 inch tires/ 24 inch wheels
· Custom internal roll cage
· 3.6 liter Penstar V6 packed with 265 Horsepower and 260 lb-ft torque.
All customization was performed by the experienced professionals at Cutting Edge 4×4 in Phoenix, AZ. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to become the owner of this incredible Black Ops Freedom Vehicle. Go bid now on this live auction on GunBroker.com.