This phone case from LenzO was at the OTTE Gear booth. The waterproof housing protects your mobile device down to 100m, yet, through an ingenious set of levers, allows you the use of your camera for underwater photos and video.
Lenzo shared this demonstration video of the case with me.
Celebrate the holidays courtesy of OTTE Gear. All OTTE Gear orders from now through 11:59p Thursday, December 20, 2012 will receive a 20% discount (applied at time of shipping). This sale applies to in-stock items only. Regular shipping rates apply.
OTTE Gear has released the Overwatch Anorak that we showed you during SHOT Show 2011. Manufactured from Schoeller NanoSphere, the oversized anorak cut fits over your equipment.
We think OTTE Gear did a great job defining the product –
“Designed to augment the traditional ghille, the Overwatch allows the marksman to keep his kit concealed when the environment requires both discretion and weather protection.”
They’ve refined the design a little bit and it’s now available.
1. Packs down and takes little room in a rucksack
2. Oversized hood accommodates helmet
3. Loop on sleeve for I.D.
4. Elastic webbing on hood, shoulders and upper back for garnishing
5. Forearm zip pocket holds a removable 4” x 6” plastic dope card sleeve
6. Thumb loop so jacket sleeve won’t ride up
7. Cuffs have laminated die-cut hook/loop adjustments
8. Large sleeve pocket
9. Kangaroo pass-through pocket to access mags and gear
10. Anorak can be unzipped from hem to elbow on one or both sides for quick dress/removal
OTTE Gear has introduced another water bottle with Liberty Bottle Works and Bawidamann. This time they used Bawidamann’s popular “Dive Girl” pinup. Made in USA!, BPA free, food grade liner good for water, wine, beer, (carbonation not a problem) whisky up to 80 proof. This one is slightly smaller at 24 oz. The cost is $16 or are free with a $350 purchase.