Posts Tagged ‘OTTE Gear’
We got this note from OTTE Gear:
Hi Otte Gear fans.
We have some really solid older product we need to sell to a retail store or wholesaler at a deep discount. We have never done this before as we usually sell direct but we need to make some room in the warehouse. This is not for one or two pieces it is for larger quantities. If you are interested or know someone who might please reach out and call Todd at 917-923-6230 or firstname.lastname@example.org and he can give you the details. It will be first come first served, so don’t wait!
OTTE Gear gave us a tease of their Patrol Parka in the Brookwood Army Improvement Effort Woodland variant submission.
What do you think guys? Should they do it? I’d buy one.
OTTE Gear is holding a 40% off sale on everything in inventory for the 4th of July. Discount will be applied at the time the order is processed.
Celebrate the holidays courtesy of OTTE Gear. All OTTE Gear orders from now through 11:59p Thursday, December 20, 2012 will receive a 20% discount (applied at time of shipping). This sale applies to in-stock items only. Regular shipping rates apply.
OTTE Gear has released the Overwatch Anorak that we showed you during SHOT Show 2011. Manufactured from Schoeller NanoSphere, the oversized anorak cut fits over your equipment.
We think OTTE Gear did a great job defining the product –
“Designed to augment the traditional ghille, the Overwatch allows the marksman to keep his kit concealed when the environment requires both discretion and weather protection.”
They’ve refined the design a little bit and it’s now available.
1. Packs down and takes little room in a rucksack
2. Oversized hood accommodates helmet
3. Loop on sleeve for I.D.
4. Elastic webbing on hood, shoulders and upper back for garnishing
5. Forearm zip pocket holds a removable 4” x 6” plastic dope card sleeve
6. Thumb loop so jacket sleeve won’t ride up
7. Cuffs have laminated die-cut hook/loop adjustments
8. Large sleeve pocket
9. Kangaroo pass-through pocket to access mags and gear
10. Anorak can be unzipped from hem to elbow on one or both sides for quick dress/removal
Available in MultiCam sizes Small – XXLarge.