Platatac’s Harry Anorak (Hanorak) is a high performance technical garment designed to be worn for protection against the elements while under physical strain.
It features NanoSphere treatment for protection from wind and water, and comes in three different fabric types:
MultiCam 2-way stretch Delta fabric
MultiCam 4-way stretch Beaver fabric
Kryptek and plain color 4-way stretch Alpha fabric
These fabrics and the stretch properties they contain ensure the longevity of the Hanorak by almost completely removing the stress on seams while not inhibiting the range of movement.
Additional features include:
- Seamless shoulders
- Gauge 8 YKK zippers
- Enlarged hood to accommodate a helmet
- Hem cinch cord adjustment
- Waist cinch cord adjustment
- Hood cinch cord adjustment
- Elasticized cuff with Velcro tensioning tab
- Dual access zipped front pouch
- 5mm x 55mm Velcro fields on both arms
- Zipper garages on both front pouch pocket zips
- Zippered armpit opening
Available in Black, Highlander, Khaki, Mandrake, and MultiCam. Made in Australia.