The Brand Manager, Vertx will be responsible for the build, development and execution of the brand marketing and sales plans. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to step up their marketing prowess, and participate in the sales growth process.
The Brand Manager, Vertx is a key member within a cross-functional team consisting of creative, product supply, product development and customer business development. The Brand Manager, Vertx will lead efforts specific to the marketing and sales strategy, brand vision, promotions, development and execution of customer programs, market research, and events support. This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
• Ownership and development of brand marketing and sales plan.
• Demonstrated project management skills and execution of brand marketing initiatives across all consumer touch points (e.g. promotions, web, print, social, events, business and product development, channel management, program development, etc…)
• Marketing leadership as a self-starter, team collaborator, creative and strategic analysis abilities
• Experience establishing and managing marketing spend, and tracking and monitoring ROI
• Drive market research and consumer understanding
• Ideation development and business building ideas
• Management of brand promotions activities – concept to measurement
• Enjoys working in conjunction with the team to develop the brand and communications strategy
• Creates plans to connect the brand to its key stakeholders and distributing partners
• Creates segmented marketing communication plans for key geographic areas
• Develops and coordinates offline and online marketing and communication resources
• Development and monitoring of corporate design and printed matter to align with brand direction
• Collaboration with Brand, Product Development, Sales, Social Media, Events and Communications teams to maximize success of all brand activity
• Must exhibits passion for marketing verticals and key stakeholders within industry
• Must be able to distinguish differing brand goals for mid-size markets vs commercial markets
• Individual must be driven by team-focused environment, not individual accolades
• Strong listening skills, ability to learn quick and pick up on complex ideas
• Ability to manage and scope a project from beginning to end, and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of the public safety, law enforcement market a plus
• Decisive in driving the growth of the brand; Trend awareness and research savvy
• Exhibits strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Must possess strong organizational skills, proofreading skills and attention to detail
• Willingness to multi-task, jump in and help any campaign
• Bachelor/Masters degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
• Three (3) to Five (5) years or more experience in marketing required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and a variety of social channels
• 25% or less travel required
To apply please following the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/cap/view/98171668?pathWildcard=98171668&trk=job_capjs