Cincinnati, Ohio (April 2017) – Vertx, a leader in low-profile apparel and gear for the prepared professional, announces the release of its newest product, the Hyde Pants and Hyde LT Pants.
The Hyde and Hyde LT Pants are built for the Prepared Professional who needs to blend an everyday lifestyle look with functionality and capacity. This casual, “no profile” stretch pant includes a number of classic Vertx features and has the capacity to store daily items from cell phones to magazines in a discrete, convenient manner. With the inclusion of VaporCore, powered by 37.5 Technology, the pants actively keep you cool and dry while allowing unparalleled freedom of movement. The Hyde Pants are constructed with a heavy-duty 7 oz. fabric, while the Hyde LT Pants are built with a light yet strong 5 oz. fabric.
“No one wants to stand out when they’re at work, the movies or at a restaurant with their family, but they still want to be prepared. These ‘no-profile’ pants allow the prepared professional to blend in, look good and be comfortable, yet still perform. It’s a simple concept really, be prepared, without looking tactical,” said Darrell Morrow, vice president of Vertx.
1. Relaxed fit features a defined contour waistband allowing optimum fit and comfort of waist and back rise.
2. Two reinforced utility pockets along back yoke above back pockets.
3. Lower front hand pockets for easy access with or without a holster.
4. Discreet dump pocket on right side for phones, magazines or other essential gear.
5. Low-profile zippered vent pocket along the seam of both legs provides air circulation.
6. Reinforced heel kick plate for durability.
7. Small, hidden utility pocket inside of bottom cuffs.
8. All pocket corners reinforced with metal rivets.
9. Gusseted crotch.
The 7 oz. Hyde Pants will be available in Military Olive, Seal Brown and Smoked Pearl, while the 5 oz. Hyde LT will be available in Alligator Green, Fathom Blue and Griffin Grey. MSRP is $89.95.
See the Hyde and Hyde LT Pants at Booth #1856 NRA Annual Meeting and Exhibits in Atlanta, Georgia.
To learn more about Vertx, visit www.vertx.com.