Posts Tagged ‘VertX’
The Brand Manager, Vertx will be responsible for the build, development and execution of the brand marketing and sales plans. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to step up their marketing prowess, and participate in the sales growth process.
The Brand Manager, Vertx is a key member within a cross-functional team consisting of creative, product supply, product development and customer business development. The Brand Manager, Vertx will lead efforts specific to the marketing and sales strategy, brand vision, promotions, development and execution of customer programs, market research, and events support. This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
• Ownership and development of brand marketing and sales plan.
• Demonstrated project management skills and execution of brand marketing initiatives across all consumer touch points (e.g. promotions, web, print, social, events, business and product development, channel management, program development, etc…)
• Marketing leadership as a self-starter, team collaborator, creative and strategic analysis abilities
• Experience establishing and managing marketing spend, and tracking and monitoring ROI
• Drive market research and consumer understanding
• Ideation development and business building ideas
• Management of brand promotions activities – concept to measurement
• Enjoys working in conjunction with the team to develop the brand and communications strategy
• Creates plans to connect the brand to its key stakeholders and distributing partners
• Creates segmented marketing communication plans for key geographic areas
• Develops and coordinates offline and online marketing and communication resources
• Development and monitoring of corporate design and printed matter to align with brand direction
• Collaboration with Brand, Product Development, Sales, Social Media, Events and Communications teams to maximize success of all brand activity
• Must exhibits passion for marketing verticals and key stakeholders within industry
• Must be able to distinguish differing brand goals for mid-size markets vs commercial markets
• Individual must be driven by team-focused environment, not individual accolades
• Strong listening skills, ability to learn quick and pick up on complex ideas
• Ability to manage and scope a project from beginning to end, and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of the public safety, law enforcement market a plus
• Decisive in driving the growth of the brand; Trend awareness and research savvy
• Exhibits strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Must possess strong organizational skills, proofreading skills and attention to detail
• Willingness to multi-task, jump in and help any campaign
• Bachelor/Masters degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
• Three (3) to Five (5) years or more experience in marketing required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and a variety of social channels
• 25% or less travel required
To apply please following the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/cap/view/98171668?pathWildcard=98171668&trk=job_capjs
Vertx offers a very generous discount for SSD readers. Check it out.
Keeping in line with an LE focus, we bring you the new Vertx 37.5 Combat Shirt.
Incorporating 37.5 fabric (formerly known as Cocona), the new 37.5 Combat Shirt is built for comfort. The material is inherently breathable, quick drying and cools quickly due to its wicking properties in high relative humidity.
They also engineered the fabric to mitigate picking, where threads often poke out of the garment, particularly when rubbed by Velcro. They’ve woven an extra line in the fabric’s grid that is easily pulled back into place in the event of a pick.
Other comfort features include running the 37.5 material up into the armpits as well as padded micro side in the neck. Additionally, the neck placket was widened as the zipper is meant to be worn half down, as a convertible collar.
In addition to a two-pen slot on the left forearm, the Combat Shirt’s sleeve pockets also have pen pockets, but inside the outer flap of the pocket. Naturally, the shirt also features reinforced elbows and the sleeve width is the same from the elbow down to the end of the sleeve so it can be easily rolled up.
Available in Green, Black, Desert Tan and Smoke Grey. Coming soon, Kryptek
Highlander and Typhon.
Launching Mid June, 2015 from www.wearvertx.com.
Vertx is giving away a custom Armalite M15TAC18 at the upcoming 2015 NRA Annual Exhibit. The full release can be read below:
Enter to Win at Vertx Booth 261 or Pre-Register Online at Vertx.com
CINCINNATI – March 11, 2015 – A never-before-seen Armalite® M-15 Tactical Rifle will be on display in the Vertx® booth at the NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibit April 10-12 in Nashville. Featuring Vertx-branded engravings and a custom cerakote in Olive Drab, this firearm is not only one-of-a-kind – it’s up for grabs.
“We’re proud to give away this special Armalite rifle as part of our NRA show sweepstakes,” said Darrell Morrow, vice president of Vertx. “Its sleek design configuration has purpose built into every detail.”
The M15TAC18 rifle is one of Armalite’s finest with a premium 18” stainless steel barrel at the heart of the design. Weighing seven pounds and chambered in 5.56×45 mm, it features a slim, octagonal handguard that sports a full length MIL-STD 1913 12 O’Clock rail for sights and accessories. Unique faded engravings of the Vertx logo are located on the lower receiver and handguard.
“We are pleased to continue our partnership with Vertx,” said Tommy Thacker, president of Armalite. “The synergies our teams have created are unstoppable and the final product is amazing.”
NRA show attendees can enter for a chance to win this custom tactical rifle at the Vertx Booth 261 at the Music City Center. Anyone can pre-register for the promotion online by visiting wearvertx.com/vertx_sweepstakes.aspx.
I was wearing my Vertx Smock the other day during a visit to Academi and someone asked me who made it. When I said it was a Vertx smock, he was was surprised and didn’t realize how nice it was. Now, I find out they are on sale. I highly recommend this jacket. Even though it has been out for several years, the design remains excellent and is unlike any other smock on the market.
Both fit and features are excellent.
-Fleece lined, button-down hood includes 4 draw cord adjustments for fit; hood rolls up or detaches when not in use
-Large capacity mag compatible chest pockets with concealed vertical zipper closure include bonus inside pockets
-Loop Velcro on sleeve for unit patch
-Mesh-lined dual-pull pit zips ventilate while preventing entry of debris
-Constructed of lightweight Cordura treated Nanosphere
-Gusseted, articulated elbows deliver maximum range of motion for shooting on-the-move
-Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets are bellowed to allow for more storage
While the smock in this video is in MultiCam, the features remain the same for the Earth and Black models currently on sale.
Vertx will unveil its second generation line of EDC bags, packs, and Tactigami accessories at the upcoming SHOT Show 2015.
“Our new lineup of bags and packs will expand carry options and storage capabilities immensely,” said Darrell Morrow, vice president of Vertx. “From our new Tablet Carrier to the EDC Principal Briefcase, we designed each new model from the same Vertx bag DNA our customers know and trust.”
The upcoming line includes:
EDC Ready Pack – A versatile daily use backpack. Colors: Black, Smoke Grey
EDC Transit Sling – A miniature sling bag for low-profile, compact missions. Colors: Black, Smoke Grey
EDC Essential Bag – A small go bag built for carrying only the essentials. Colors: Black, Smoke Grey
EDC Principal Brief Case – A 3-in-1 professional briefcase which can be transformed into a backpack or sling bag. Colors: Black, Smoke Grey
Gamut Plus Insert – An interior insert accessory for the Vertx EDC Gamut Plus for organizational needs, including communications and photography equipment. Colors: Tan
B-Range Bag – A compact range bag for easy storage. Colors: Black, Smoke Grey
Tactigami Tablet Carrier Cover – Compatible with most tablets and e-readers to help protect from damage. Features loop Velcro backing. Colors: Black
Tactigami Cell/GPS Pouch – Offers storage for cell phone or GPS systems. Colors: Black
Tactigami Large Organizational Pouch – Large pouch for general gear organization. Colors: Black
Tactigami Mini Organizational Pouch – Small pouch for general gear organization. Colors: Black.
Vertx will be present at booth #126, where they will not only be featuring their new products but also performing live product demonstrations with the Vertx Pro Staff team.