Magpul just announced several new additions to their product line, including the new MOE SL stocks, grips, and foreends, along with a new Armorer’s Wrench and Bev Block.
– Sleek profile
– Dual-side release latches
– Rolled toe
– Angled rubber buttpad
– Optimized for use with body armor or modular gear
– Provides for efficient shoulder transitions
– Similar to MOE-K2 grip
– More vertical grip angle optimized for short LOP weapons
– Brings primary hand in closer to shooter’s body
– Aggressive new texture for positive weapon control
– Smaller size and slimline feel
– M-LOK accessory slots at two, six, and ten o’clock positions
– Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
– Large front extensions and lower lip for additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly
– Solid steel construction w/ grip-enhancing phosphate finish
– Engages both stock and pin-style barrel nuts
– Fits standard size flash hiders
– Installs and removes rifle receiver extensions and carbine castle nuts
– Extended teeth for use with ASAP plates
– Two hammer faces
– Works with 1/2″ torque wrench
– Convenient bottle opener for refreshments (fits both Metric and SAE bottle caps)
– All-in-one, compact vise block tool for assembly operations of barrel nuts, flash hiders, etc.
– Mounts securely in a vise
– Provides support for both billet and forged upper receivers
– Solid steel lugs and full length support shank engages barrel extension and prevents flexing
– Steel hardness is optimized for durability yet won’t damage barrel extension
– Polymer for all other engagement surfaces
– O-ring post uses bolt carrier for additional stability
– Included Pin keeps upper in proper position.
All products featured are currently available for purchase on the Magpul website. All Magpul products are made in the USA.