Team Wendy has released the new Cam-Fit Retention System as a stand alone product. Designed to fit any MICH style helmet with standard 4-point retention holes a USMC LWH compatible compatible version is coming soon.
The Cam-Ft features the following highlights:
· Boa Closure System technology allowing easy, repeatable and secure tensioning
· Aircraft grade stainless steel lacing for superior durability
· Ultrasuede chincup
· Cam-lock sliders for easy, one-handed adjustment
· No Loose ends or hanging straps
· Compliant with the ACH and ECH Static Pull Strength Requirements
The key to this chinstrap is the Boa fit system which you may recognize from your ski boots. Team Wendy has already successfully integrated it into their new EXFIL bump helmet. I have to tell you that I love it. It offers fine adjustment and tightened up enough that my 8 year old could wear the EXFIL so folks with smaller heads will have no problems with the Cam-Fit Retention System. You twist it clockwise to tighten and pull outward to release tension.
Available now in Black and Coyote. One size fits almost everyone.
Tags: Team Wendy