Portugal-based Wolf Wind Leatherworks offers and interesting take on the load carrying belt. It looks to be a great option for those into Bushcraft or want an entirely different look than the usual nylon-based systems.
– Austrialpin Cobra Adjustable buckle (45 mm)-quick release. Colour options: black matte / coyote brown / desert sand / foliage green. As another buckle option, Wolf Wind provides by order: ITW Nexus GT Cobra buckle-quick release-100% polymer system with no metal components.
– ITW Nexus snap hook – M.A.S.H
– ITW Nexus hook – C.L.A.S.H
– Steel Austrialpin karabiner – micro inox 3-way autolock (black)
– Black oxide treated steel screws
– Two layers of leather hand stitched together with double passage of waxed linen thread
– Fiebing´s oil dyes and Obenauf´s finish
– High quality vegetable-tanned 8-10oz leather that will ages well- width:4,5cm
– Nylon webbing MIL-W-4088 TYP 7 class 1a – Each belt comes with the nylon webbing that increments for fine adjustment.
Wolf Wind Leatherworks also offers a leather Equipment Pouch seen mounted in the photo below which is designed specifically to carry:
– Pouch for: ESEE AH-1 arrowhead and Fällkniven DC3 whetstone
– Removable firesteel loop (ambidextrous)
– Removable ITW Nexus Grimloc (ambidextrous)
– Atwood paracord 550 (orange) – storage on the back side
Additionally, there is an EDC belt that also incorporates an Austrialpin Cobra buckle. Wolf Wind Leatherworks also specializes in quality leather knifesheaths for various fixed blade models.
Each belt is custom made to order based on waist size. Available in Dark Brown or USMC Black.