U.S. Elite is in need of a Graphic Designer with a background in tactical gear / lifestyle.
We are looking for someone who is talented with words and images. If you are a trendsetter with solid design experience and intense artistic drive, you might be our missing link!
Be advised: a wicked effin’ sense of humor is a must.
– Takes responsibility for the design, layout and production of digital promotional assets.
– Creates graphics for company website.
– Works closely with management to maintain a consistent graphic identity for the company.
– Stays up-to-date on the tactical market and provides advice and guidance consistent with industry trends and company needs.
You will be responsible for creating website and social media assets on a weekly basis, approximately one set of asset per week and possibly more during peak periods.
You will meet a Weekly Friday deadline. You will also work on additional projects, as needed.
– Interest/knowledge in tactical gear.
– Robust e-commerce background.
– Outstanding Photoshop and InDesign skills.
– Master of layout and typography.
– Excellent communication, decision-making and interpersonal skills required.
– Works well as part of a team.
– Flexible, with a positive attitude, including problem skills.
– Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
– Link to a killer design portfolio or digital files of work samples is required.
– Bonus points: Video editing experience.
Something to consider:
We prefer if you work from the NJ command post, but can telecommute if you’re an OG.
Please send your portfolio, highlights of your experience, compensation expectations and why you think you’d be a kickass Graphic Designer with us to email@example.com.